RadPRO® OMNERA® 400T Manual-Positioning Digital Radiographic System
This high-quality, manual positioning system is constructed of rugged aircraft aluminum, helping provide the high throughput needed in high-volume hospital imaging departments. Whether used in the trauma room or as a workhorse in the radiography room, its lightweight design helps reduce the physical demands placed on radiography technologists.
- Designed to support an efficient and customizable workflow, providing a high degree of flexibility to accommodate the needs of patients and healthcare providers
- Provides servo tracking to both the wall stand and table to provide precision positioning, with speed and effortless movements
- Flexible table positioning adjusts for easy patient access and transfer, while providing a comfortable working level for healthcare professionals
- Tube, vertical wall stand, and table all have extended range of motion for patient positioning
- Tight integration with certain Canon CXDI digital detectors (sold separately)
- Using the Canon Wireless Detector, X-ray images are delivered faster than conventional film or CR systems, helping to reduce wait times for staff and patients
Designed to meet the challenges of High-Volume Hospital Imaging Departments, the OMNERA® systems are constructed of rugged, aircraft aluminum and designed with both the patient and technologist in mind.
EASY PATIENT ACCESS
- Flexible elevating 6-way table positioning
- 650 and 660lb patient load (OMNERA 400T System and OMNERA 400A System respectively)
EASE-OF-USE FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
- Comfortable working level with 6-way elevating table
- Customizable workflow
- In-bucky charging of the detector in both wall stand and table
- Wall stand foot pedal control
- Motorized and manual vertical column functionality in wall stand
- Intuitive 10 inch touch screen with technique adjustment and image preview
HIGH IMAGE QUALITY
- CXDI-01 Series Digital Radiography Systems
- Canon LANMIT® (Large Area New Metal-Insulator Semiconductor) Technology
- Proprietary Glass Substrate yields high resolution, high contrast images
- Incorporates a CsI scintillator for optimized light channeling, high quality images and low X-Ray exposure to the patient.
- Compatible with CXDI-401C, 701C, and 801C Wireless Digital Radiography Systems and the CXDI-401C Compact Digital Radiography System
- Stitching capability: up to 4 images*
* The stitching capability provided by CXDI Control Software NE, which comes standard with the CXDI-01 Series of detectors.
FAST AND EFFORTLESS POSITIONING
- Servo tracking to both wall stand and table
- Extended range of motion for tube, vertical wall stand, and table