Rayence XMARU 1210 SGA
Rayence’s state-of-the-art Xmaru 1210SGA provides high resolution images at an attractive price point. The Xmaru 1210SGA possesses a wide active image area to accommodate a versatile range of clinical applications found in podiatry, veterinary, chiropractic and extremity imaging.
The compact and lightweight Xmaru 1210SGA Digital Flat Panel Detector is well designed to satisfy the daily diagnostic needs of the most demanding user.
- Sensor Type: Amorphous Silicon with TFT
- Scintillator: Gadolinium Oxysulfide (Gadox)
- Active Pixel Area: 264 mm x 365 mm (10” * 12”) 2080×2560
- Active Pixel Number: 2040mm x 2520mm
- Pixel Pitch: 127 µm
- Resolution: 3.9lp/mm
- Data Acquisition Time: 3 sec.
- A/D Converstion: 14bit
- Weight: Typ. 3.0 kg (6.6lbs)
- Power Requirements: 115/230V (50~60 Hz)