- Flexibility for exams ranging from chest, spine, abdomen, extremities, and more
- Chest stand and elevating table allow patients to be X-rayed in a variety of ways
- Using the Canon Wireless Detector, X-ray images are delivered faster than conventional film or CR systems, helping to reduce wait times for
staff and patients
- 40kW generator with 200 kHU X-ray tube and manual collimator
- Full Console APR to X-ray generator integration with two-way communication
- 4-wayfloating tabletop (550 lb. weight capacity; 32 x 90 in. tabletop dimensions)
- One-yearX-ray system warranty (Three-year wireless detector warranty)
- The XR5 is compatible with all Rayence detectors and advanced Xmaru Image Acquisition software.
California Radiographics Inc.
California Radiographics has provided the hospital, medical clinic and private practice community with diagnostic imaging products and services since 1977.