- Increased productivity and throughput
Serve more patients with comfort and convenience using Smart Control
- Diagnostic confidence
Rely on GC85A to capture precise, clear images that result in accurate diagnoses with wireless S-Detector™ and S-Align™
- TReduced operating costs and downtime
Improve cost efficiency and deliver uninterrupted patient care with S-Share™ compatibility
- 40kW generator with 200 kHU X-ray tube and manual collimator
- Full Console APR to X-ray generator integration with two-way communication
- 4-wayfloating tabletop (550 lb. weight capacity; 32 x 90 in. tabletop dimensions)
- One-yearX-ray system warranty (Three-year wireless detector warranty)
- The XR5 is compatible with all Rayence detectors and advanced Xmaru Image Acquisition software.
California Radiology Inc
California Radiographics has provided the hospital, medical clinic and private practice community with diagnostic imaging products and services since 1977.